Saturday, August 4, 2007

Experiences of Life

Experiences are part of life, or I should say Life's an experience. Experiences may be good or bad depending on the concequences. But from every experience, we learn something. I personally feel, we learn more from bad experiences. Such kinda experiences or failures in life help us improve for the better. We learn to be more tolerant. Recently I read a book and qouted something from that, which says, Failure is one of the most important ingredient for Success. Thou' its the most painful, but to be really successful, you must face failure.You have to experience it, feel it, taste it, suffer it. Only then you can shine. For once you taste failure, you have no fear. you can take risks more easily. then you don't want to snuggle in your comfort zone anymore-you are ready to fly. And success is about flying, not snuggling. So never be afraid of failures. If it has come your way, it means God wants to give you a real shot at being successful later. Winning always may keep us away from many risks of life, but as well then it ll keep us ignorant of many very important aspects of life and behavior. So when you face a failure next time, dont blame God for the difficult time,,,rather look ahead for the shining glories which have already set the stage for you. AS OLD SAYING "FAILURES ARE THE STEPPING STONES OF SUCCESS".
What do you say.....?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very optimistic views. I don't know whether it's or not but... Well it seems you had some bad time recently. You know what, I have been having bad time for around 8 years. I had been without a success for 8 years. A long period, but now I have learned to enjoy even in worst of situations. I can't blame anybody else for my misery. I am going through testing times. I get appreciated everytime for whatever I have, but one needs documents to prove oneself. The worst thing about failures is that they snatch away spontaneity and talents. Let's hope for the best.

Unknown said...

In the second sentence I tried to say, "I don't know whether it's true or not but...

Jit said...

well neels,
very inspirin writings!!

I agree..Life mein risk to uthana hi padta hai!!

I believe Life is a darin adventure or Nothing

just to add something, what about the ppl who always suffer frm pain....even tryin n workin hard for better life all their life....but by the time they smell something gud its too late!!

I think most of the time only the gud ppl suffer...dont know what god wanna prove but its true!!

but I believe apni kimat ke dukh sabko bhogne padte hein....so instead of suffer why not enjoy ur Blues!!! think bout it!!!

Rock on

Sapphire said...

Hi Empirical,
Sorry to know abt ur hard times so long n that too at such a young age. I agree continous failures break the strength, but that's the test of time.. if you survive through, u ll pass every test of time.. n one becomes strong enough to say Come What May Now...
I can make a bit abt ur problems n pains.. if u wanna talk n feel ll feel better sharing, u can share.
and rst I ll say yu ve got age in front of u,, can alws earn documents also with ur determination n hard work.
Anmd one more thing count ur blessings,, even if they are few... and look at others' pains... u certainly ll feel better.